Are you a home-based professional, a frequent business traveler, or a growing company seeking to establish a business presence in Staten Island? Welcome to NB Technologies’ Staten Island Virtual Office & Mailbox services!
Centrally located in the desirable Silver Lake area of Staten Island, we provide a professional and affordable solution for your business address needs. Starting at just $150 per month, our virtual office services cater to your unique business requirements from Monday to Friday, 10 AM to 5 PM.
With NB Technologies’ Staten Island Virtual Office & Mailbox Service, you gain an immediate, prestigious business presence without the high costs of a traditional office. Our clients benefit from:
- Reliable Mail and Package Handling: We sign for any mail or packages sent to your business address and securely hold them for you.
- Prestigious Staten Island Business Address: Enhance your brand image with an address in an upscale locale.
- Free Office Amenities: Fax and copy services, and super-fast 250/250 Mbps wifi access.
- Secure Mail Storage: Whether you can pick up your mail once or twice a week, or even less frequently, we’ll keep it safe in our secure location. We are equipped with multiple recorded security cameras and an ADT alarm system for your peace of mind.
- Custom Packages for High Volume Businesses: Does your business receive a large number of packages from UPS, USPS, Amazon, FedEx, etc? Contact us to discuss your specific needs and get a customized quote. We’re here to streamline your business operations.
By featuring a Staten Island address on your business collateral, your business can project a larger and more prestigious image.
Ready to elevate your business with NBT’s Staten Island Virtual Office & Mailbox Service?
Reserve Your Staten Island Virtual Office Today! Call: 718-554-0315
- Mail pickup by appointment only.
- A maximum of 50 copies or printouts per week/5 faxes per week, with no rollover from week to week.
- This service does not include desk or computer use.
- We reserve the right to deny signage and may charge an additional fee when signage space is requested.